Pinterest is a popular social media platform used by millions across the globe. What makes it different than other apps available on the internet is its unique boards, belonging to various themes. These boards may be created on various topics such as home decor ideas, romantic posts, and other aesthetics. Although you can pin these images and videos available, the app does not allow you to save the videos to your gallery. Taking a screenshot of images maybe helpful in case of the former but the latter cannot be saved using this method. The following guide will aid you to download videos from Pinterest using various methods.
One of the best methods to download Pinterest Videos & gifs is by using Pintodown. Pintodown is an online Pinterst Video Downlaoder that lets you download videos from Pinterest. What’s best about the application is that it has a built-in ad-blocker and the users would be safe from the annoying and repetitive ads shown on third party sites. This downloader enables the users to download HD quality videos, images, and gifs to their gallery. What’s best about the site is that it is very user friendly with an easy interface and anyone can work with it without any considerable effort.
Benefits of using Pintodown.com
Although a number of applications and third party sites enable the users to download videos from Pinterest, the video quality is quite poor. Also, some of the apps are quite slow and take a long time to download a single video. What’s best about Pintodown.com is the fact that it allows the users to download Pinterest videos in MP4 720p HD quality. This means you can enjoy a cinema-like effect in your downloads. Another out of the box feature is that the app is very easy to use and its intuitive interface makes the process pretty simple. You can choose whatever video format (mp3 or mp4) and video quality (240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p) that you want to.
How to download videos from Pinterest using Pintodown.com
Here’s a detailed guide on how to download videos from Pinterest using Pintodown.com
- Open the Pinterest app and look for the video, gif, or image that you want to download.
- Copy the link by clicking on the share option.
- Open Pintodown.com.
- Paste the link here.
- Click on the download button.
- Choose whatever format and quality you want to download in.
- The video, image, or gif, will be downloaded on your device.
Other methods to download videos from Pinterest
Following are 5 ways through which you can save videos from the app
- Checking the official site from where the video was uploaded
- Using a Browser Extension
- Utilizing Telegram Messenger
- Opting for Third Party Sites
- Various PlayStore Apps
Checking the official site from where the video was uploaded
The very first thing that you just try is visit the link of the video. Most of the times, the video belongs to YouTube, TikTok, Instagram etc. You can download the videos directly from TikTok or can use some extension to download videos from the other applications.
Using a Browser Extension
Opting for a Browser Extension would also be a good idea taking into account the fact that PlayStore apps require space. For this purpose
- Open the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Search for whatever Chrome Extension that you want to download. For example, Pinterest Video and Image Downloader.
- Tap on the Extension and opt for ‘Add to Chrome’ option.
- When you will now open Pinterest, you will see a download sign appearing on the videos.
- You can click on this option to download the video.
- In case you have no idea where your downloads will be saved, you can opt for ‘Open once downloaded’ option and the folder will appear in which the file is saved.
Utilizing Telegram Messenger
Users can now download their favorite Pinterest videos from Telegram App too. Follow these steps in order to do so
- Open the Pinterest app and select whatever video that you intend to download.
- Copy the link of that particular video.
- Open Telegram app.
- In the search bar present above, search for a Pinterest downloader.
- Click on the Start option and opt for the Download menu.
- Now paste the Pinterest video URL that you copied earlier.
- The video will be downloaded and will appear in your gallery.
Opting for Third Party Sites
Although this method is not recommended at all, users do tend to opt for this solution when none other works. In order to do this
- Copy the URL of the video that you intend to download.
- Paste the URL in the third party site.
- Click on the download button.
- Choose whatever quality you want to download the video in.
- Again click on the download button and the video will be saved in your device.
There are various PlayStore apps from where you can download Pinterest videos.
- Search for whatever application that you want to download your video from and install it in your device.
- Then, open Pinterest and look for the video that you intend to save.
- Tap on the share icon and copy the link of the video from there.
- Once copied, open the app that you downloaded earlier and paste it there.
- Finally, click on the download button and you are good to go.
Various PlayStore apps to download videos from Pinterest
Here are some PlayStore apps that you can use to download videos from Pinterest
- Video Downloader for Pinterest- This app is very easy to use and available on Google PlayStore. All you have to do is copy the link of the video that you intend to save and paste the URL to the app, and it will download it for you.
- SavePin- SavePin is another app that will download videos from Pinterest. The method of downloading the videos is the same and you can enjoy your favorite videos saved in your gallery.
- Cam Studio- CamStudio is a great application that lets you download videos from Pinterest. All you have to do is go to Google PlayStore and install it into your device to start using it.
How do I download HD videos from Pinterest?
In order to download HD quality videos from the app, consider following these steps
- Open the Pinterest app and copy the URL of the video that you intend to download.
- Open whatever chrome extension or application you are using. We prefer using Pintodown.
- Paste the URL and click on the download button.
- Various video quality formats will appear and choose your desired one.
- Tap on the download option again.
How do I download pictures from Pinterest to my gallery?
In order to download pictures from the app, consider following these steps
- Open the Pinterest app and sign in into your account.
- Select whatever image that you want to download.
- Click on the three dots appearing at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the download button
- Make sure you grant access to Pinterest app before doing so.
- The image will be downloaded in your gallery.