Did you see a fun image in your PDF? Do you wish you could use it in your presentation as well? Well, we’ve got you! With our recommended PDF editor, UPDF, you can easily extract images from PDFs. You can even use the OCR feature to do so. Keep reading to find simple and easy guides ahead!
Why Do You Need to Extract Images from PDF?
There may be times when you see the perfect image in a PDF file but are unable to use it for other purposes. This is where you need to extract that image from your PDF. There are many reasons why you may want to do so:
- Reusability: You discover a fantastic meme buried in a work document. Extract it, and voila – it’s ready to sprinkle joy across your group chat without compromising your professional dignity.
- Creative Freedom: Extracting images sets your creativity free. No longer bound by the constraints of the PDF universe, your designs can now soar to new heights.
- Quick Access: By extracting images, you get quick access to specific visuals. You don’t need to navigate through the entire PDF, saving time and effort.
- Room for Versatility: You can convert your extracted images into any file format. It enables you to use them across different applications and platforms effortlessly.
Considering how useful extracted images can be, let’s see how you can do that with UPDF.
How to Extract Image from PDF without OCR?
Extracting images can be quite annoying. However, UPDF PDF image extractor offers a simple solution for you. With its simple interface and easy steps, extracting images will be a breeze.
Follow the step-by-step guide given below.
- Step 1: Download UPDF on your computer from the official website.
- Step 2: Open the PDF file on your computer from which you want to extract images.
- Step 3: Go to the Editing tab.
- Step 4: Right-click on the PDF image you want to extract.
- Step 5: Save the image on your computer wherever you want.
Now, let’s see how you can extract images from scanned PDFs with UPDF.
How to Extract Image from Scanned PDF with OCR?
In case your PDF is scanned and does not allow you to edit the content, you can use UPDF’s OCR feature to extract images.
With the OCR feature, you can convert the non-editable PDF into editable content and then extract images from it, as shown in the previous method.
Here is how you can use the OCR feature in UPDF.
Step 1: After downloading UPDF, go to the “Recognize Text Using OCR” feature on the right.
Step 2: Download the plugin for the OCR feature.
Step 3: Once the plugin is installed, it will take you to the next window.
Step 4: Click on the “Searchable PDF” option and choose one of the types as per your requirement.
Step 5: Adjust the settings by clicking on the gear icon.
Step 6: Lastly, click on “Perform OCR” to convert it into an editable PDF.
Step 7: Now, go to the “Edit PDF” mode and click on the image you want to extract, choose the “Extract” option and save it on your computer.
With these simple steps, you can extract images from scanned PDFs with no problems!
Why UPDF is the Best PDF Image Extractor?
From all the options available in the market, we recommend UPDF for you. There are many reasons why this is so. Not only that, but it also offers many other useful features.
Why UPDF is the Best PDF Extractor
There are many reasons why you should opt for UPDF when you want to extract images from PDF. Here we have listed some of them:
● Precision and Speed
UPDF has great precision and speed when it comes to extracting images from PDFs. It ensures that your image’s quality is preserved and you get results within seconds.
● User-Friendly Interface
From the simple guides shown above, you can clearly see how user-friendly UPDF is. No hassle and no technical expertise are required. With just a few clicks, you can get the job done.
When using the OCR feature for image extraction, you also have many customization options. You can adjust the resolution and choose the format in which you want to save the image.
● Extract Multiple Images Simultaneously
If you want to extract multiple images at the same time, UPDF can help you out. All you have to do is select them together and choose the extract option. Save them all on your computer at once.
But that is not all UPDF has to offer; it has many other cool features as well.
Additional UPDF Features
UPDF is a one-stop solution. It has the answers to all your PDF questions. No matter what you want to do with your PDF, UPDF is there to support you.
Let’s take a look at how it does that:
- Editing PDFs: You can edit text, images, and layout of any PDF without any issues. A variety of fonts, colors, and orientations are available for you.
- Annotation Features: Annotation is key for collaboration. Highlight important information or add comments to tell your team what to do. You can also add stickers, stamps or shapes.
- Convert PDFs: Convert your PDFs into any format that you want. It allows you to convert into multiple MS Office formats, image files, HTML/XML files, and more. You can also convert PDF to Excel with AI.
- Protect PDFs: Protection and confidentiality of your documents are extremely essential for you. UPDF acts like a guard that ensures that your PDFs stay safe with password protection and redaction features.
- UPDF AI: Get an AI assistant that does your job for you. You can get it to summarize lengthy PDFs, translate foreign languages, or even explain difficult words for you.
UPDF is an all-rounder PDF editor that makes sure that you get all the services in one space. That is what makes it a great tool to extract images from PDFs.
With precision, user-friendly design, and a spectrum of features, UPDF transforms the mundane into extraordinary.
So, what are you waiting for? Download UPDF now and get going!