Driving in Brisbane has never been better. Why? Because you can now rent cars from Eagle Farm Airport! If you’re looking for a rental car at the airport, you’ve come to the right place. Eagle Farm Airport is a small terminal located just 25 kilometres south-west of Brisbane CBD. It’s only been operating since 1992 but boasts one million passengers passing through its doors each year – with many more expected over the coming years as new airlines start flying into Eagle Farm and existing ones increase their services here. The airport itself consists of two terminals: Terminal One serves domestic flights while Terminal Two deals with international arrivals and departures (and also contains an overflow car park).
What does Eagle Farm offer?
Eagle Farm Airport is located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It’s the second busiest airport in Brisbane and the third busiest airport in Australia overall. Eagle Farm has four car rental companies available: Avis, Budget and Hertz are all represented here as well as Thrifty (formerly Dollar).
Car hire options at Eagle Farm include economy cars through to luxury models like Mercedes Benz or BMW.
The advantage of car hire at Eagle Farm Airport
Eagle Farm Airport is located in the suburb of Eagle Farm, just 3 kilometres from the city centre. It’s a great place to hire a car because it’s easy to get there and even easier to get back into town.
There are two ways you can reach Eagle Farm: by taxi or bus. Taxis are readily available at all times of day and night, so if you want to travel in style this is your best option! If not, then catching one of Brisbane City Council’s buses will do just fine too; they run regularly throughout the day between 5am-10pm (check their website for more information).
Choosing between the four providers at Eagle Farm Airport
When you’re at Eagle Farm Airport and you want to hire a car, it’s important to make sure that you get the best deal. There are four providers of rental cars at Eagle Farm Airport:
The Top 5 things to do in Brisbane
Brisbane is a great city to visit and has a lot to offer. Here are the top five things you should do while in Brisbane:
- Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, located in South East Queensland. This sanctuary is home to over 100 koalas, who live on more than 30 hectares of natural forested land. You can take photos with them or feed them eucalyptus leaves from your hand! The sanctuary also offers other activities such as walking trails through the forest and feeding kangaroos at their Kangaroo Cove exhibit (it costs extra).
- Take advantage of all of the museums available throughout Brisbane by visiting one or two per day during your stay – there’s something for everyone here! One example would be Museum of Modern Art Australia (MOMA), which houses works by Picasso along with many other famous artists from around Australia and abroad; another option would be Gallery of Modern Art – nicknamed “GOMA” by locals because it’s short for “gallery”. Both locations offer free admission every day except Sunday when entry fees apply ($10 adults/$8 concessions).
- Spend some time at one or two beachside hotels while visiting this great city – choose one based on budget preferences but either way you’ll be able to see amazing views while relaxing after long days exploring all that Brisbane has available within its borders!
Car hire at Eagle Farm Airport is a great option if you’re looking to explore the city.
Eagle Farm Airport is located in the city of Brisbane, Queensland. The airport serves as a hub to Virgin Australia and Qantas and has nearly 2 million passengers per year. There are many things to do while visiting Eagle Farm Airport such as exploring the city or visiting popular tourist attractions such as:
- The Zoo – Located just 10 minutes away from Eagle Farm Airport, this zoo has over 2,500 animals including koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles! It’s also home to Australia’s largest aquarium where you can see sharks up close!
- Gallery of Modern Art – If art is your thing then this place has something for everyone with exhibitions changing regularly throughout the year so there’s always something new to see here too! And if it rains? No problem because there are plenty more indoor exhibits inside too like sculptures made out cardboard boxes which I thought was pretty neat!
The best way to explore Brisbane is by car, and Eagle Farm Airport has a number of different options available.For more information visit https://alphacarhire.com.au/car-rental-locations/brisbane-airport/